(1) should have good technical performance. Cabinets should have anti-vibration, impact resistance, corrosion resistance, dust, water, radiation and other properties, in order to ensure stable and reliable equipment to work.
(2) should have good usability and safety protection facilities, easy to operate, installation and maintenance, and to ensure operator safety.
(3) should be easy to manufacture, assembly, commissioning and packaging and transportation.
(4) Should be in accordance with the requirements of standardization, standardization and serialization.
(5) handsome in appearance, application, color coordination.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main purpose of sheet metal
- Sheet metal technology
- Modern sheet metal processes
- Cabinets basic structure
- Purpose of the cabinet
- Cabinets classification
- Cabinet plate requirements
- Server Cabinet
- Cabinet - the right way to choose
- Metal packaging industry
- What do you know about sheet metal?
- Sheet metal surface treatment process.
- What are the functional characteristics of indu...
- Repair of car sheet metal.
- What does sheet metal spray paint do?