In the IDC room, cabinets generally refer to server cabinets. For the installation of 19 "standard equipment and non-19" standard equipment-specific cabinets, server cabinets for servers, displays, UPSs, etc. to assemble the mounting panels, inserts, inserts, electronic components, devices and mechanical parts and components An overall installation box. Server cabinet by the frame and cover (door) composition, the general shape of a rectangular parallelepiped, placed on the ground. It provides a suitable environment and safety protection for the normal operation of electronic equipment. This is second only to system-level assembly. Cabinets that do not have a closed structure are called racks.
Server cabinets have good technical performance. Server cabinets should have anti-vibration, impact resistance, corrosion resistance, dust, water, radiation and other performance, in order to ensure stable and reliable equipment to work. Server cabinets should have good usability and safety features that make them easy to handle, install and maintain, and safe for operators.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main purpose of sheet metal
- Sheet metal technology
- Modern sheet metal processes
- Cabinets basic structure
- Purpose of the cabinet
- Cabinet technical requirements
- Cabinets classification
- Cabinet plate requirements
- Cabinet - the right way to choose
- Metal packaging industry
- What do you know about sheet metal?
- Sheet metal surface treatment process.
- What are the functional characteristics of indu...
- Repair of car sheet metal.
- What does sheet metal spray paint do?
- What is the use of sheet metal processing sand ...
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of th...
- Precision sheet metal working process.