The spindle speed of efficient high-speed milling is generally 15000r/min ~ 40000r/min, with a maximum of 100000r/min. When cutting steel, the cutting speed is about 400m/min, which is 5 ~ 10 times higher than traditional milling. Compared with traditional machining methods (conventional milling, edm, etc.), the machining efficiency of mold cavity is 4 ~ 5 times higher.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Reduction Of Tool Quality
- Reduce The Number Of Cutter Members And Simplif...
- The National Day
- Double Evaporative Humidification System
- Constant Enthalpy Spray Humidification
- Isothermal Evaporation Humidification
- Outdoor Energy Saving Cabinet
- Great Circle Machine