The processing steps of the processing parts of the sheet metal workshop are: pre-product testing, product processing trial production and product batch production. In the product processing and trial production steps, it is necessary to communicate with the customer in time, and after obtaining the corresponding processing evaluation, the product batch production is carried out.
Laser drilling technology is the earliest practical laser technology in laser material processing technology. Laser drilling in sheet metal workshops generally uses pulsed lasers with high energy density and short time. It can process small holes of 1μm. It is especially suitable for processing small holes with a certain angle and thin material. It is also suitable for processing hardness. Deep holes and tiny holes in parts of higher or brittle softer materials.
The laser can realize the drilling of the burner parts of the gas turbine, and the punching effect can realize the three-dimensional direction, and the number can reach thousands. Perforable materials include stainless steel, inconel and HASTELLOY based alloys. Laser drilling technology is not affected by the mechanical properties of the material, making automation easier.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Basic Technical Requirements For Sheet Metal Ca...
- Sheet Metal Process Characteristics
- Main Use Of Sheet Metal
- Main Features Of The Network Server Cabinet
- Network Cabinets
- Network Cabinet Features
- Network Cabinet Quality Requirements
- Network Cabinet Production Development
- Ultrasonic Industrial Humidifier For The Field
- Ultrasonic Industrial Humidifiers Have The Foll...