Crimping is a kind of stamping process to roll the edge of workpiece into a closed circle. The axis of a circular roll is linear. 
2, roll edge
The flange is a kind of punching process to roll the upper edge of hollow parts into a nearly closed circle.
Drawing is a punching process that turns flat wool or workpiece into a curved shape.
Tension bending is a kind of stamping process in which bending deformation is realized under the combined action of tension and bending moment, and the whole cross section of bending is subjected to tensile stress.
Bulging is a stamping process that extends hollow or tubular parts radially outward. Cutting and cutting is a kind of stamping process that divides the forming part into several parts.
Leveling is a stamping process to improve the flatness of part or whole planar parts. Rolling forming
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Stamping Die Terminology
- Knowledge Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Basis Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Stamping Dies Are Classified According To Proce...
- Classification According To Process Combination...
- Classification By Product Processing
- High Speed Milling
- Cefoxiazole Cephalospore Preparation Method
- High Speed Milling Can Process High Hard Materials
- High Speed Milling Experiments