For sheet metal equipment, the design of the sheet metal casing is limited by many factors and needs to meet various technical requirements.
First of all, the sheet metal shell design should have good technical performance. For example, the structure of the power cabinet should be based on the electrical and mechanical properties of the equipment and the requirements of the environment in which it is used.
Secondly, the sheet metal shell design should have good usability and necessary protective facilities to make the equipment easy to operate, install and maintain, and safe and reliable to use.
Furthermore, the sheet metal casing should be easy to produce, assemble, commission and transport.
In addition, the design of the sheet metal shell should meet the requirements of standardization, standardization and serialization, and pursue the aesthetic appearance, application and color coordination on the basis of ensuring the performance of the equipment.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Sheet Metal Process Characteristics
- Main Use Of Sheet Metal
- Main Features Of The Network Server Cabinet
- Network Cabinets
- Network Cabinet Features
- Network Cabinet Quality Requirements
- Network Cabinet Production Development
- Ultrasonic Industrial Humidifier For The Field
- Ultrasonic Industrial Humidifiers Have The Foll...
- The Server Cabinet Technical Performance