17, deep drawing,
Drawing is a pressing procedure to change a flat wool or workpiece into a hollow piece, or to change the shape and size of the hollow piece further. During drawing, hollow parts are mainly formed by the flow of materials outside the bottom of the punch die into the die.
18. Continuous deep drawing
Continuous drawing is a stamping method of forming the required shape and size by the same die (continuous drawing die) on the strip material (coil material).
19. Thin and deep drawing
Thin and deep drawing is a deep drawing process which further changes the shape and size of the hollow workpiece and intentionally thins the side wall.
20. Back drawing
Back drawing is a deep drawing process which turns the inner wall of the hollow workpiece outward.
21. Differential temperature drawing
Differential temperature drawing is a drawing process that USES heating and cooling to make the temperature of the material to be deformed much higher than that of the material to be deformed, so as to improve the degree of deformation.
22. Hydraulic deep drawing
Hydraulic drawing is a drawing process in which liquid in rigid or flexible containers is used instead of punch or die to form hollow parts.
Compression is a form of undulation. When local undulation occurs in the form of tendons, the corresponding undulation forming process is called tendons.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Stamping Dies Are Classified According To Proce...
- Classification According To Process Combination...
- Classification By Product Processing
- High Speed Milling
- Cefoxiazole Cephalospore Preparation Method
- High Speed Milling Can Process High Hard Materials
- High Speed Milling Experiments