Blanking is a process in which materials are separated by stamping dies. Blanking, in a broad sense, is the general name of the separation process, it includes cutting, blanking, punching, trimming, cutting and other processes. But generally speaking, blanking process mainly refers to blanking and rushing out finished parts, and can be used to prepare blank for other forming processes.
After blanking, the sheet material is divided into two parts, that is, the blanking part and the zone hole part. If the purpose of blanking is to make a certain shape of the recoil part, the blanking process is called blanking; If in order to make the hole, it is called punching.
According to the different deformation mechanism, blanking can be divided into ordinary blanking and precision blanking.
Previous: No Information
Next: The Steel Sheet
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features