In order to reduce the weight of the car body and reduce the production cost, most of the car body parts are sheet metal stamping parts, accounting for about 60-75%. Stamping parts have the characteristics of light quality, high strength, stable product size, smooth surface, beautiful shape, etc., while stamping processing has the advantages of short processing time, small labor, low tool consumption and high material utilization rate (no chip), which is the main processing method of automobile body manufacturing.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Stamping Steel
- The Use Of Stamping Steel
- The Difference In Stamping Forming