Cefoxiazole cephalospore preparation method: using cefotaxime as raw material. Cefotaxime trifluoroacetate is soluble in 272rng 1-methyl-5-mercaptoyl. 1 h - tetrazolium, 555 mg of sodium bicarbonate, 68 mg of triethyl phenyl ammonium bromide and 10 ml of water into the solution, in a nitrogen atmosphere, reaction under 60 ℃ 6 h. Cooling, and through with Amberlite XAD - 2 columns, water first, and then, with 2.5% alcohol for a quick cefazolin sodium salt of oxime, melting point 174-175 ℃ (decomposition).
Next: High Speed Milling
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- High Speed Milling Can Process High Hard Materials
- High Speed Milling Experiments
- Advantages Of High Speed Milling Efficiency
- Reduction Of Tool Quality
- Reduce The Number Of Cutter Members And Simplif...
- The National Day
- Double Evaporative Humidification System
- Constant Enthalpy Spray Humidification
- Isothermal Evaporation Humidification
- Outdoor Energy Saving Cabinet