A. Single process mold in one stroke of the press, only complete one stamping process mold.
B. There is only one station for the compound die. During one stroke of the press, two or more stamping molds are completed at the same station at the same time.
C. Progressive die (also known as continuous die) has two or more workstations in the feeding direction of the blank. During one stroke of the press machine, two or more stamping molds are successively completed at different work stations.
D. The transfer mold integrates the characteristics of single process mold and progressive mold, and utilizes the mechanical hand transfer system to realize the rapid transfer within the mold of the product, which can greatly improve the production efficiency of the product, reduce the production cost of the product, save the cost of materials, and ensure stable and reliable quality.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Classification By Product Processing
- High Speed Milling
- Cefoxiazole Cephalospore Preparation Method
- High Speed Milling Can Process High Hard Materials
- High Speed Milling Experiments
- Advantages Of High Speed Milling Efficiency
- Reduction Of Tool Quality
- Reduce The Number Of Cutter Members And Simplif...
- The National Day
- Double Evaporative Humidification System