Sheet metal craft code
1. Scope of application
1.1 This Code applies to the shearing of material blanks on the straight edge of various ferrous metals and other similar blanking.
1.2 The material to be sheared has a basic thickness of 0.5 to 6 mm and a maximum width of 2,500 mm.
2.1 Materials should meet the technical requirements.
2.2 The material is cold-rolled steel plate, which does not allow severe scratches, slips, impurities and rust on the surface.
3. Equipment and process equipment and tools.
3.1 Board, pliers, oil can, screwdriver, hand hammer.
3.2 Vernier caliper, outer diameter micrometer, steel ruler, steel tape measure, square ruler, stylus.
4. Process preparation
4.1 Familiar with the drawings and related process requirements, fully understand the geometry and dimensional requirements of the parts being machined.
4.2 Pick materials according to the required material specifications of the drawings and check whether the materials meet the requirements of the process.
4.3 In order to reduce consumption and improve material utilization, it is necessary to calculate the method of arbitrage.
4.4 Place qualified materials neatly on the side of the machine.
4.5 Fill the oil holes of the shearing machine.
4.6 Check that the shearing blade is sharp and secure, and adjust the blade clearance according to the thickness of the sheet.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Advantages Of Casting
- Cold Rolled Plate Production Process
- Medium And Thick Slab
- Requirements For Medium And Thick Plate Product...
- Controlled Cooling
- Introduction To Sheet Metal Processing
- Application In Sheet Metal Processing
- Basic Technical Requirements For Sheet Metal Ca...