Automobile sheet metal parts are mostly made by cold stamping process. In the actual production, the automobile sheet metal stamping parts often appear a variety of defects: wrinkles, lamination, neck shrinkage, rebound, uneven cutting edge, burrs, pressure and slip line, etc. The defect of part stacking will lead to part scrapping. Based on working experience, this paper analyzes the solution to the problem of lamination of automobile sheet metal stamping parts.
The original state of an automobile sheet metal stamping part after the completion of the forming process. In the red circle area, the part has laminated defects. Both of these areas are matched with other parts, and the stacking seriously reduces the size of the white body. The reasons are as follows.
Component feature design factors. The product feature design of the laminated area makes the materials tend to gather easily when stamping. Once the material flow is not smooth, the laminated problem will occur.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Outdoor Cabinet
- Outdoor Cabinet Type
- Materials For Outdoor Cabinets
- Outdoor Cabinet Manufacturing Process
- World Cup Semi-finals
- OEM Production
- The 2018 World Cup Finals
- Sand Mold Casting
- Investment Casting
- Industrial Humidifier Classification