High speed milling can process steel of 50 ~ 54HRC with high hardness up to 60HRC.
Because high speed machining has the advantages mentioned above, high speed machining is widely used in mold manufacturing, and gradually replaces part grinding and electrical machining. However, high speed milling should satisfy the conditions of no interference, no collision, smooth and smooth cutting load. As a result of these conditions, high speed cutting has put forward special requirements on cutting material, cutter structure, cutter clamping, spindle, machine tool structure, feed drive and CNC system. And the spindle is easy to wear out and cost high in the process.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- High Speed Milling Experiments
- Advantages Of High Speed Milling Efficiency
- Reduction Of Tool Quality
- Reduce The Number Of Cutter Members And Simplif...
- The National Day
- Double Evaporative Humidification System
- Constant Enthalpy Spray Humidification
- Isothermal Evaporation Humidification
- Outdoor Energy Saving Cabinet
- Great Circle Machine