Reduce the tool quality, reduce the number of parts and simplify the tool structure
The relationship between the fracture limit of different tools with the same diameter and the tool body mass, the number of tool members and the number of component contact surface was obtained by the test. It was found by comparison that the lighter the tool mass, the less component number and component contact surface, and the higher the limit speed of tool rupture. It is found that the quality of the components is reduced by using titanium alloy as the material of cutter body, and the fracture limit and speed limit can be increased. However, due to the sensitivity of titanium alloy to the incision, it is not suitable for making cutter body, so some high speed milling cutters have adopted high-strength aluminum alloy to make cutter body.
Previous: No Information
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features