A humidifier is a household appliance that increases the humidity of a room. The humidifier can humidify the designated room or it can be connected to a boiler or central air conditioning system to humidify the entire building.
The development of the humidifier industry in China has a history of nearly 20 years. After years of popularization of air quality concepts, product development, market cultivation, the function and role of the humidifier, a relatively unfamiliar small household electrical appliance, has gradually been accepted.
Previous: No Information
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features