The ultrasonic industrial humidifier uses the atomizer module at the bottom of the water tank to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. It uses electronic over-frequency oscillation to emit 1.7MHz ultrasonic waves into the water. Through the high-frequency resonance of the atomizing sheet, the water is thrown away from the water surface to produce a natural and elegant water mist. And blowing out of the machine, without heating or chemical agents to produce 1-5 micron water particles floating in the air, so as to achieve the purpose of humidifying air.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- New Ultrasonic Humidifier Specific Performance ...
- Ultrasonic Industrial Humidifier Use Range
- Ultrasonic Air Humidifier
- Ultrasonic Air Humidifier Principle