Investment casting is also called dewaxing casting, including wax pressing, wax fixing, tree forming, dip, wax melting, casting metal liquid and post-treatment. Molten mold casting usually refers to the casting scheme that is made of molten materials and coated with several layers of refractory materials on the surface of the appearance, and then the appearance is melted out of the mold shell, so as to obtain the casting scheme without fractal surface, which can be filled with sand after high temperature roasting. Waxless casting is to use wax to make the wax mold of the part to be cast, and then the wax mold is coated with mud, which is mud mold. The clay mould is baked into pottery mould after drying. Once roasting, the wax mould all melted away, leaving only the ceramic mould. Generally speaking, the casting port is left behind when making mud mould, and then the metal molten liquid is poured into the pouring port. After cooling, the required parts are made.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Industrial Humidifier Classification
- The Bridge Was Damaged Within Months Of Its Ope...
- Star Bridge With Steel Plate Protection
- The Reason Why The Star Bridge Is Broken
- Body Stamping
- Stamping Steel
- The Use Of Stamping Steel
- The Difference In Stamping Forming