An indentation is a pressing procedure in which the opening of a hollow or tubular part is compressed to make it smaller.
Shaping is a stamping process that relies on the flow of materials and changes the shape and size of the workpiece in a small amount to ensure the accuracy of the workpiece.
14 and refurbished
A pressing process in which a small amount of material is cut along the contour or inner contour to improve the finish and verticality of the edges. The refurbishing process generally also increases dimensional accuracy.
15, double hole
Turning a hole is a punching process to turn the material into a side flange around the inner hole.
Flanging is a pressing process to turn the material into a short side edge around the profile curve.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Basis Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Stamping Dies Are Classified According To Proce...
- Classification According To Process Combination...
- Classification By Product Processing
- High Speed Milling
- Cefoxiazole Cephalospore Preparation Method
- High Speed Milling Can Process High Hard Materials
- High Speed Milling Experiments