There are many sheet metal materials suitable for stamping processing. Sheet metal materials widely used in the electrical and electronic industry include:
1. Ordinary cold-rolled sheet SPCC SPCC means that the ingot is continuously rolled into a coil or sheet of the required thickness by a cold rolling mill. The SPCC surface does not have any protection. It is easily oxidized when exposed to air, especially in humid environments. It has a dark red rust and should be painted, plated or otherwise protected during use.
2. The substrate of SECZ SECC SECC is a general cold-rolled steel coil. After continuous degreasing, pickling, electroplating and various post-treatment processes, the continuous electro-galvanizing line becomes an electro-galvanized product. SECC not only has the mechanical properties and approximate processability of general cold-rolled steel sheets, but also has superior corrosion resistance and decorative appearance. It has great competitiveness and substitution in the market of electronic products, home appliances and furniture. For example, SECC is commonly used in computer cases.
3. Hot dip galvanized steel sheet SGCC Hot dip galvanized steel coil refers to the semi-finished product after hot rolling pickling or cold rolling, which is washed, annealed, immersed in a molten zinc bath at a temperature of about 460 ° C, and the steel sheet is plated. The zinc layer is then quenched and tempered and chemically treated. SGCC materials are harder and less ductile than SECC materials (avoiding deep draw design), thicker zinc layers, and poor weldability.
4. The content of stainless steel SUS301 Cr (chromium) is lower than that of SUS304, and the corrosion resistance is poor. However, after cold working, it can obtain good tensile force and hardness, and has good elasticity. It is mostly used for springs and EMI.
5. Stainless steel SUS304 One of the most widely used stainless steels, because it contains Ni (nickel), is more resistant to corrosion and heat than steel containing Cr (chromium). It has very good mechanical properties, no heat treatment hardening, no elasticity.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Main Features Of The Network Server Cabinet
- Network Cabinets
- Network Cabinet Features
- Network Cabinet Quality Requirements
- Network Cabinet Production Development
- Ultrasonic Industrial Humidifier For The Field
- Ultrasonic Industrial Humidifiers Have The Foll...
- The Server Cabinet Technical Performance
- Industrial Ultrasonic Humidifier Works
- New Ultrasonic Humidifier Specific Performance ...