It is used to manufacture the outside plate of the cabinet of the machine cabinet. The hot-dip zinc plate with a thickness of more than 1.5mm shall be used. Outdoor powder shall be sprayed after the hot-dip zinc plate is welded. The heat dissipation type cabinet body of the thermostat is made of hot-dip zinc plate, and the cooling type cabinet body is made of hot-dip zinc plate greater than or equal to 1.5mm plus 10mm insulation cotton.
The chassis of the cabinet is made of cold-rolled steel with a thickness of not less than 2mm, which is processed by hot-dip zinc surface after welding.
The metal material used in the cabinet should be able to resist corrosion and electrochemical reaction after surface treatment or not.
Non-metallic parts and components (including insulated wires, cables and foaming materials) shall be flame retardant and shall be able to pass flame retardant tests.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Outdoor Cabinet Manufacturing Process
- World Cup Semi-finals
- OEM Production
- The 2018 World Cup Finals