Numerical control is the abbreviation of digital control. Numerical control technology is a method to control mechanical movement and machining process by using digital information.
There were two early versions:
NC (Numerical Control) : Numerical Control technology representing the old version.
CNC (Numerical Control) : computer Numerical Control technology -- the new version, the preferred abbreviation of Numerical Control.
NC may be CNC, but CNC is by no means an old CNC technology.
In the early days, the numerical control system was composed of hardware circuits, called Hard NC. After the 1970s, the hardware circuit components were gradually replaced by special computers, known as computer numerical control system. Generally, special computers were used and equipped with interface circuits, which could control the movement of multiple numerical control devices. Therefore, today's numerical control is generally CNC (computer numerical control), rarely used the concept of NC.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Traditional Mechanical Processing
- Computer Digital Control
- Introduction Sheet Metal Cabinet
- Structure And Classification Of Sheet Metal Cab...
- Waterproof sheet metal cabinet
- Sheet Metal Process
- Inspection Of Sheet Metal Quality
- Code Of Practice For Sheet Metal Processing
- Advantages Of Casting
- Cold Rolled Plate Production Process