On the structure of the cutter body, it should be noted to avoid and reduce stress concentration. The groove on the cutter body (including the groove of the cutter seat, the chip holding groove and the keyway) will cause stress concentration and reduce the strength of the cutter body. Therefore, it should be avoided as far as possible to avoid the through groove and the Angle of the groove bottom. At the same time, the structure of the cutter body should be symmetrical to the rotating shaft, making the center of gravity pass through the axis of the milling cutter.
The clamping and adjusting structure of the blade and knife block should eliminate the clearance as much as possible, and require good positioning repeatedly. At present, HSK hilt has been widely used to connect the spindle of the machine tool, which greatly improves the rigidity and repeated positioning accuracy of the cutter system, and is conducive to the improvement of the limiting speed of the cutter rupture. In addition, the diameter of clamp-type high speed milling cutter reveals the development trend of smaller diameter and reduced number of cutter teeth, which is also beneficial to the improvement of cutter strength and stiffness.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- The National Day
- Double Evaporative Humidification System
- Constant Enthalpy Spray Humidification
- Isothermal Evaporation Humidification
- Outdoor Energy Saving Cabinet
- Great Circle Machine
- Stamping Production Technology
- CUSTOMER VISIT
- Sheet Metal Processing