Due to the bending deformation of the roll resulting in different steel plate elongation caused by internal
The force should be eliminated by the change of roll profile, and the elastic deformation of rolling mill frame and roll should be considered in the thickness control. To ensure the quality of the final product, the modern plate mill is composed of many
The control system comprises and controls these process parameters. Once the required size is obtained by rolling, the plate begins to cool. For many kinds of steels and their USES, the cooling process plays an important role in improving the properties of medium and thick plates as well as the rolling process. Controlled cooling, also known as accelerated cooling, rapidly lowers the temperature of the plate to the end of the crystal transition. In order to avoid bending of the steel plate during cooling, the cooling speed of the whole steel plate surface must be consistent.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Controlled Cooling
- Introduction To Sheet Metal Processing
- Application In Sheet Metal Processing
- Basic Technical Requirements For Sheet Metal Ca...
- Sheet Metal Process Characteristics
- Main Use Of Sheet Metal
- Main Features Of The Network Server Cabinet
- Network Cabinets
- Network Cabinet Features
- Network Cabinet Quality Requirements