Sheet metal processing and manufacture materials commonly used ((SPCC)), hot rolled plate (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU), brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum plate (6061, 6063, hard aluminum, etc.), aluminum, stainless steel (mirror, wire drawing, fog), according to the product function is different, choose different materials, usually need to consider its utility and cost from the product.
1. Cold rolling SPCC, mainly used for plating and baking, low cost, easy to be formed, material thickness less than 3.2mm.
2. Hot rolled sheet SHCC, material T greater than or equal to 3.0mm, is also used for plating, baking paint, low cost, but difficult to be formed, mainly for flat plate.
3. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic plates are divided into N materials and P materials. N materials are mainly not processed on the surface and have high cost.
4. Copper; The main use of conductive action materials, its surface treatment is nickel plating, chromium plating, or no treatment, high cost.
5. Aluminum plate; Surface chromate (j11-a), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Lu: xingcai; The material parts with complex cross section structure are widely used in various kinds of cases. Surface treatment with aluminum plate.
7. Stainless steel; Mainly used without any surface treatment, high cost.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- An Effective Way To Increase Shielding In The C...
- Sheet Metal
- Case Study On The Problem Of Lamination Of Auto...
- Russia's World Cup Quarter Final Will Kick Off ...
- Defects In Automobile Sheet Metal Stamping Parts
- Outdoor Cabinet
- Outdoor Cabinet Type
- Materials For Outdoor Cabinets
- Outdoor Cabinet Manufacturing Process
- World Cup Semi-finals