Used to assemble mounting panels, plug-ins, boxes, electronic components, devices and mechanical parts and components into an integral mounting box. The server cabinet is composed of a frame and a cover plate (door), which generally has the shape of a cuboid and is placed on the floor. It provides an appropriate environment and safety protection for the normal operation of electronic equipment. This is a level of assembly second only to the system level. A cabinet without a closed structure is called a rack. The server cabinet has good technical performance. The structure of the cabinet should have good rigidity and strength, as well as good performance of electromagnetic isolation, grounding, noise isolation, ventilation and heat dissipation. In addition, the server cabinet should have anti-vibration, anti-impact, anti-corrosion, dustproof, waterproof, radiation-proof and other properties, so as to ensure the stable and reliable work of the equipment.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- The Server Cabinet Has Good Technical Performance
- The Steel Sheet