Automobile sheet metal parts are mostly made by cold stamping process. In the actual production, the automobile sheet metal stamping parts often appear a variety of defects: wrinkles, lamination, neck shrinkage, rebound, uneven cutting edge, burrs, pressure and slip line, etc. The defect of part stacking will lead to part scrapping. Based on working experience, this paper analyzes the solution to the problem of lamination of automobile sheet metal stamping parts.
The original state of an automobile sheet metal stamping part after the completion of the forming process. In the red circle area, the part has laminated defects. Both of these areas are matched with other parts, and the stacking seriously reduces the size of the white body
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Case Study On The Problem Of Lamination Of Auto...
- Russia's World Cup Quarter Final Will Kick Off ...
- Defects In Automobile Sheet Metal Stamping Parts
- Outdoor Cabinet
- Outdoor Cabinet Type
- Materials For Outdoor Cabinets
- Outdoor Cabinet Manufacturing Process
- World Cup Semi-finals
- OEM Production
- The 2018 World Cup Finals