General sheet metal chassis cabinets are processed for plate-type materials, such as steel, galvanized sheet, etc. to bend them, or into a specified shape, chimney, barrel and the like, generally used shears, and bending machines .
1. Sheet metal chassis Cabinet processing is sheet metal processing, such as computer chassis, power distribution box, the machine is generally used CNC punching, laser cutting, bending machines, shears and other machines;
2. Sheet metal chassis cabinet machining is not the same as the raw material into the blank processing parts, such as shaft, with the machine is generally car, milling, planing, grinding, wire cutting and so on.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- What Is The Difference Between Parts And Parts?
- What Category Is The Registered Trademark Of A ...
- National Rankings Of Metal Materials
- Development Trend Of Precision Sheet Metal Stam...
- Metal Working Process
- Sheet Metal Processing Process Flow