Sheet metal parts can be divided into three categories:
(1) Flat type refers to the general plane blanking pieces.
(2) bending category by the bending or bending and simple forming parts.
(3) Forming Class A regular curved surface or free-form surface machined by the forming method such as drawing. These parts are processed by punching and deforming flat blanks and other stamping methods, they are processed with the general machining parts there is a big difference. In the stamping process, the bending deformation is to make the sheet metal parts of the complex spatial relationship between the main processing methods. While other processing methods are generally only produced in the flat plate raised or recessed as well as notches, holes and edges and other shapes. This feature is in the establishment of sheet metal parts modeling system must pay attention to.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- What Is The Difference Between Parts And Parts?
- What Category Is The Registered Trademark Of A ...
- National Rankings Of Metal Materials
- Development Trend Of Precision Sheet Metal Stam...
- Metal Working Process
- Sheet Metal Processing Process Flow
- The History Of Metal Processing
- National Ranking Of Metal Materials Major