Generally, the three most important steps of sheet metal factory are cutting, punching/cutting and folding. Modern sheet metal technology includes: filament power winding, laser cutting, heavy processing, metal binding, metal drawing, plasma cutting, precision welding, roller forming, metal sheet bending forming, die forging, water jet cutting, precision welding, etc.
Currently, in 3D software, SolidWorks, UG, Pro/E, SolidEdge, TopSolid, etc. all have sheet metal parts, mainly through the editing of 3D graphics to obtain the data required for sheet metal parts processing (such as the expansion diagram, Data of CNCPunching Machine/Laser,Plasma, Waterjet Cutting Machine (Laser,Plasma, Waterjet Cutting Machine)/ CombinationMachine and CNCBending Machine, etc.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Inspection Of Sheet Metal Quality
- Code Of Practice For Sheet Metal Processing
- Advantages Of Casting
- Cold Rolled Plate Production Process
- Medium And Thick Slab
- Requirements For Medium And Thick Plate Product...
- Controlled Cooling
- Introduction To Sheet Metal Processing
- Application In Sheet Metal Processing
- Basic Technical Requirements For Sheet Metal Ca...