Sheet metal processing materials commonly used in cold rolled sheet (SPCC), hot rolled plate (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum (6061,6063, Duralumin, etc.), aluminum, stainless steel (mirror, brushed, matte), according to the different products, the choice of different materials, the general needs of the product from its use and cost considerations.
1. Cold-rolled sheet SPCC, the main plating and paint parts, low cost, easy molding, material thickness ≤ 3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled plate SHCC, material T ≥ 3.0mm, is also electroplating, paint parts, low cost, but difficult to shape, the main flat parts.
3. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic plate sub-N material, P material, N material mainly without surface treatment, high cost, P material for spraying parts.
4. Copper; the main role of conductive materials, the surface treatment is nickel, chrome, or not for processing, high cost.
5. Aluminum; general use of surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver-plated, nickel-plated.
6. Aluminum profiles; cross-section structure of complex materials, a large number used in a variety of subracks. Surface treatment with aluminum.
7. Stainless steel; mainly without any surface treatment, high cost.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- What Is The Difference Between Parts And Parts?
- What Category Is The Registered Trademark Of A ...
- National Rankings Of Metal Materials
- Development Trend Of Precision Sheet Metal Stam...
- Metal Working Process