7. Undulating forming is a stamping process that relies on the extension of materials to form partial dents or bumps of working pieces. The change of material thickness in undulating forming is non-intentional, that is, a small change of thickness is formed naturally in the process of deformation, not required by design.
Bending is a pressing process in which pressure is used to cause plastic deformation of the material, so that it is bent into a shape with certain curvature and certain Angle.
9, chisel cut
Chisel cutting is the blanking or punching process using the chisel cutting die of the sharp edge. There is no underdie for chisel cutting, only a flat plate under the material, most of the materials are non-metal.
10. Deep hole blanking
Deep hole blanking is the punching process when the hole diameter is equal to or less than the thickness of the blanking material.
Blanking is a stamping process in which materials are separated along the closed contour.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Knowledge Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Basis Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Stamping Dies Are Classified According To Proce...
- Classification According To Process Combination...
- Classification By Product Processing
- High Speed Milling
- Cefoxiazole Cephalospore Preparation Method
- High Speed Milling Can Process High Hard Materials
- High Speed Milling Experiments