A. Blanking dies along closed or open contour lines to separate the material from the mold. For example, blanking die, punching die, cutting die, cutting die, cutting die, cutting die, cutting die.
B. Die for workpiece whose Angle and shape are obtained by bending the blank or other blank along a straight line (curved line).
C. Deep drawing die is a mold that makes the blank of plate into open hollow parts or further changes the shape and size of the hollow parts.
D. Forming die is a die that directly copies the rough or semi-finished workpiece into shape according to the convex or concave die of the drawing, while the material itself only produces local plastic deformation. Such as expansion mold, contraction mold, expansion mold, undulation mold, flanging mold, shaping mold and so on.
E. Riveting dies are designed to connect or overlap the participating parts in a certain order and manner by external forces, thus forming a whole.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Classification According To Process Combination...
- Classification By Product Processing
- High Speed Milling
- Cefoxiazole Cephalospore Preparation Method
- High Speed Milling Can Process High Hard Materials
- High Speed Milling Experiments
- Advantages Of High Speed Milling Efficiency
- Reduction Of Tool Quality
- Reduce The Number Of Cutter Members And Simplif...
- The National Day