Stamping processing is the production technology of product parts with certain shape, size and performance by means of the power of conventional or special stamping equipment, which makes the sheet material directly subject to the deformation force and deforms in the mold. Sheet materials, molds and equipment are three elements of stamping. According to stamping processing temperature divided into hot stamping and cold stamping. The former is suitable for plate processing with high deformation resistance and poor plasticity. The latter is carried out at room temperature and is a common stamping method for thin plates. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic processing (or pressure processing) and also belongs to the engineering technology of material forming.
The die used in stamping is called stamping die, short for stamping die. Stamping die is a special tool for batch processing of materials (metal or non-metal) into required stamping parts. Stamping die is very important in stamping. If there is no stamping die which meets the requirements, it is difficult to produce batch stamping. Advanced stamping process cannot be realized without advanced stamping die. Stamping process and stamping die, stamping equipment and stamping materials constitute the three elements of stamping processing, only they can be combined to get stamping parts.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Introduction Of Stamping Die
- Basic Knowledge Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Stamping Die Terminology
- Knowledge Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Basis Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Stamping Dies Are Classified According To Proce...
- Classification According To Process Combination...
- Classification By Product Processing
- High Speed Milling
- Cefoxiazole Cephalospore Preparation Method