Stamping automobile parts with steel plate has the advantages of high material utilization rate, high production efficiency, easy to organize flow production, and good interchangeability of parts and parts with complex shapes. There are many kinds of auto stamping parts with complex shapes. Therefore, it is required that steel sheet materials should not only have good stamping formability, but also meet the requirements of parts' performance (such as rigidity, strength and corrosion resistance). The steel used in auto stamping is divided into cold rolled steel sheet and hot rolled steel sheet. The surface quality of cold rolled steel sheet is good, which is mainly used in the manufacture of body stamping parts. Hot rolled steel plates are mainly used for stamping parts with certain strength, such as frames, chassis and wheels. According to the characteristics of steel plate, it can be divided into ordinary mild steel plate and special steel plate. Special steel plate includes high-strength low-alloy steel plate, surface treatment steel plate and high-strength welded steel plate.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- The Use Of Stamping Steel
- The Difference In Stamping Forming