Due to the complexity of cold stamping forming process, there are a variety of parameters to indicate the stamping formability, such as limit stamping ratio, cup process value, expansion ratio, cone cup value, cold bending, plastic strain ratio (10) and strain hardening index (n). Among them, the main stamping performance is the score and n.
The plastic strain ratio (cupl) is the ratio of the width strain of steel sheet to the thickness strain of steel sheet. When beta >1 indicates that the width strain is greater than the thickness strain, the steel plate is not easy to thin and crack, and the stamping forming is good. On the contrary, when the dial is Since the value is anisotropic, it can be expressed as an average value in all three directions: gb /4. When n value is high, the steel plate becomes homogeneous due to strain hardening, so as to prevent premature necking or rupture of the deformation. Therefore, the higher n value, the better the stamping forming. When steel is used for deep drawing deformation, it is required to have high cutting value. High n value is required for steel used for bulging and drawing flange deformation. Compound deformation of steel, require a high voltage value and n value. The tuning value of cold rolled steel sheet is related to the texture of steel sheet. Low yield strength, high elongation, no obvious yield point and no strain aging of steel, good stamping.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Stamping Processing
- Introduction Of Stamping Die
- Basic Knowledge Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Stamping Die Terminology
- Knowledge Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Basis Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Stamping Dies Are Classified According To Proce...
- Classification According To Process Combination...
- Classification By Product Processing