Stamping steel is widely used in automobile, tractor, instrument and household appliance, especially in automobile manufacturing industry. Such as car cover and crossbeam and so on. Stamping steel is developed with the development of automobile industry.
In order to meet the needs of the development of automobile industry, baked and hardened deep drawing steel (BH steel), ultra-deep drawing non-gap atomic steel (IF steel), high-strength double phase steel (stereob =500 ~ 800MPa) and high-strength and high-plasticity phase-change induced plasticity (TRIP steel, stereob =800 ~ 1200MPa) are being developed.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- The Difference In Stamping Forming
- Stamping Processing
- Introduction Of Stamping Die
- Basic Knowledge Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Stamping Die Terminology
- Knowledge Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Basis Of Stamping Die Terminology
- Stamping Dies Are Classified According To Proce...
- Classification According To Process Combination...