Ultrasonic humidifiers are used in a wide range of applications because of their significant advantages: beautiful appearance, superior performance, easy operation, superior humidification, safety and durability. So in the printing industry, textile industry, cold storage, electronics, chemicals, automotive coating, medicine, tobacco, food, wood processing, constant temperature and humidity, ultra-clean workshops, halls, houses, greenhouses, farming, high-tech agriculture and military Industry and so on are used. The utility of humidification in different industries is not the same. For example, the textile industry: textile factory humidity control, eliminating static electricity and dust. Preservation storage: constant humidity and fresh-keeping storage of fruit-sparing products. Food industry: Resurgence and preservation of dry, dehydrated and refrigerated foods. Printing industry: plastic printing, fine printing, special printing humidity control and static elimination.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Ultrasonic Air Humidifier
- Ultrasonic Air Humidifier Principle