Definition of accessories:
The manufacturing process of an undetachable single piece of machinery and machine is generally not required for assembly.
Such as axle sleeve, bearing bush, nut, crankshaft, blade, gear, cam, connecting rod body, connecting rod head, etc. Parts are the basic units in the process of mechanical manufacturing.
Some parts in electrical apparatus and radio industry, such as resistors, capacitors, etc., and some parts in the watch industry, such as hair spring and spring, are called "components".
Definition of parts:
(1) the parts or parts of the assembly machinery.
(2) reinstall parts or components after damage.
- Metal Harvest
- Metalworking History
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Sheet Metal Chassis Cabinet Industry Processing...
- An Effective Way To Increase The Shielding In T...
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- What Category Is The Registered Trademark Of A ...
- National Rankings Of Metal Materials
- Development Trend Of Precision Sheet Metal Stam...
- Metal Working Process
- Sheet Metal Processing Process Flow
- The History Of Metal Processing
- National Ranking Of Metal Materials Major
- New Content Of World Metal Processing Technology
- Basic Definition Of Nc Machining
- Main Features Of Nc Machining